Latest post Thu, Jul 22 2010 6:22 PM by Perterbation. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Jul 22 2010 6:22 PM

MojoDX and MacBook Pro Compatibility

I have a MojoDX (purchased in Jan) and 4.0 software.  When I was sold the DX, I was told my MacBook Pro would run it (intel Core 2 Duo 2.33 GHz / 667 MHz FSB / 4 MB L2 Cache / 2GB Ram).  I have since hooked the Mojo into my system and have video Overrun problems constantly.   I believe my computer is too slow on many counts to run the DX.  I also know I need to upgrade the drive I'm recording to (800 firewire) to likely a SATA drive, but I'm curious if anyone out there has tried the New MacBook Pro.  It is not listed on the mojoDX compatibility PDF, but seems to have all the specs necessary.  It has 2.66 GHz Intel Core i7 processor, 8GB 1066 MHz DDR3 SDRAM, 4MB of L3 Cache, 1066 MHz FSB, and the newest NVIDEA GeForce GT 330M graphics processor card.  Has anyone tried this computor set up with the Mojo DX?  I'm also curious regarding what drives anyone has recorded to from the Mojo DX via a laptop...Thanks for any input.

Thanks

MacBook Pro Intel Core 2 Duo 2.33 GHz / 2 GB Ram / 4 MB L2 Cache / 667 MHz FSB / ATY,RadeonX1600 Graphics / Snow Leopard / Mojo DX / 4.0.2 MC Software [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller