Latest post Thu, Mar 26 2009 1:20 PM by BobbyMurcerFan. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Mar 23 2009 11:10 PM

Frank Capria Interview at HDFilmtools.com

Hi All,

Wanted to let you know I've posted a short interview I did with Avid Sr. Product Designer and all around good guy, Frank Capria at HDFilmtools.com.

Road Trip to Avid: A Chat with Editor and Senior Product Designer Frank Capria

So snap out of that editing stupor and click on over to the site for a well deserved break!

As usual all feedback and comments are encouraged and welcome.

Best regards,
    Lawrence "Larry" Jordan|
    HDFilmtools.com

MacPro Quad 2.66 12GB RAM 500GB System Drive, Avid Media Composer 5.0, 1 TB Internal RAID, Dulce Systems 8TB Fibre Channel RAID - Striped RAID 5, Dulce... [view my complete system specs]
  • Thu, Mar 26 2009 1:20 PM In reply to

Re: Frank Capria Interview at HDFilmtools.com

Larry,

Thanks for the interview (you might want to get a new sound guy however or at least remind him to check your lav's level, LOL).

I wish you would have pressed him a little more on features that Avid users have been asking for years that are found in competing products. But I guess you also have to be an accommodating host.

"When I spent 60k on a discreet edit digisuite system 10 years ago someone came up to me to offer fcp 2, I said it was a scam too." -Ric

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller