Latest post Fri, Mar 6 2009 6:25 AM by ProfessorNuts. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Mar 5 2009 3:45 PM

Exception Processing Message Error & Virtual Memory Issues

Hello Folk,

I just install Avid Media Composer 3.1.1 Academic Version on my System. When I start up the program I get a error that states:

WINDOWS - NO DISK
    Exception Processing  Message C0000013 Parameters 75b6bf7c4  75b6bf7c  75b6bf7c

After seeing this error I click cancel and it starts loading the program then I get another message that states:

Software Only Version the approved Virtual Memory setting is 2700MB. Your Current Virtual Memory is set to 2047MB. Please Run Install3GB.EXE to adjust your virtual Memory setting.

Do anyone know how to fixed these problems. I don't see any EXE file that 3GB.Exe on the software cd.

Your assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks In Advance

Prof.

System is Dell 490 Workstation, Quad Core (2.6GHz) Memory: 4GB Graphic Card: Quadro FX 3500 OS Drive: 1TB Video Drive: 1TB... [view my complete system specs]
  • Thu, Mar 5 2009 4:15 PM In reply to

Re: Exception Processing Message Error & Virtual Memory Issues

Hi,

What are your system specifications?

good luck,
    Carl

Media Composer 2021.6 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Z-Book G6 17", i7-9850H 2.60GHz, 32gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000, Blackmagic UltraStudio Mini... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Thu, Mar 5 2009 4:20 PM In reply to

• lbc4ever
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Jan 9 2009
    • Posts 13
    • Points 130

Hi,

the 3gb exe is located in the following folder on your Avid media....Installers\AvidMediaComposer\Disk1\Standa~1.cab

If you can't locate it just do a search for 3gb.exe in windows explorer. once found and run adjust your virtual memory to suggested level (usually 1.5x amount of physical memory installed on pc).

Hope this helps, Leon.

• Thu, Mar 5 2009 6:30 PM In reply to

System is Dell 390 Workstation, Core Duo 2 (2.4GHz) Memory: 4GB Graphic Card: Quadro FX 570

OS Drive: 500GB

Video Drive: 1TB

2 - Smaller drives

Thanks for your suggestion will definite do it.

System is Dell 490 Workstation, Quad Core (2.6GHz) Memory: 4GB Graphic Card: Quadro FX 3500 OS Drive: 1TB Video Drive: 1TB... [view my complete system specs]
  • Fri, Mar 6 2009 2:57 AM In reply to

Hi

How do you open and run the above. I found the folder but hou you run that Standa~1.cab file when its not an EXE file. And when I did the search for 3gb I didn't find anything.

You response is appreciated.

Prof.

• Fri, Mar 6 2009 6:25 AM In reply to

Hi

I was able to find the Install3gb.exe, I tried to run the program and it didn't work. I'm getting the followin when I tries to RUN the Program.

Unable to find the Boot.inc file: C:\boot.ing

No Changes Occured. Press anykey to close the window.

Any other suggestion to rectified the problem. Thanks in Advance.

Prof.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller