Latest post Mon, Feb 26 2024 6:31 PM by Ajay Yumul. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Feb 26 2024 4:33 PM

This is just awful design...

These little "switches" are just a nightmare to look at. Try quickly telling me which of these vectors is active? Nothing wrong with the old ones in 2018 - the vector is either active or it is inactive, you've already got minimal screen space to see and now you've cut it in half again? Please start making some UI usability improvements. I'm adding the miniscule "close" icon to this list too.

Andi

HP ZBook G6 15 2.6Ghz 6-core i7 9th Gen Nvidia Quadro T2000 4GB 64GB RAM Win 10 Pro MC Ultimate 2022.10 MacbookPro 15 2019 6 core 2.6GHz i9 32GB... [view my complete system specs]
  • Mon, Feb 26 2024 6:31 PM In reply to

Re: This is just awful design...

ripvanmarlowe:

These little "switches" are just a nightmare to look at. Try quickly telling me which of these vectors is active? Nothing wrong with the old ones in 2018 - the vector is either active or it is inactive, you've already got minimal screen space to see and now you've cut it in half again? Please start making some UI usability improvements. I'm adding the miniscule "close" icon to this list too.

Andi

Hi ripvanmarlowe,

I've logged this as a feature request (UI improvement).

Thanks,

Ajay

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller