Latest post Wed, Jan 31 2024 8:15 PM by Ajay Yumul. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Jan 28 2024 4:32 PM

FR: Active Bin Name tool for multi-bin, long format projects.

The new UI has many advantages, and there's always room for more.

With large projects, using very many bins (often identified by source / card), the odds are that a single tabbed Bin Container will become so filled with tabs that reading any part of the tabbed bin Name is exchanged for "..."

FR:  a simple dockable tool (like Blank) to display the Name of the active bin once docked above or below a multi-tabbed BC, ideally with user-adjustable font/size.

Thanks for considering.

-Telegram!

• Wed, Jan 31 2024 8:15 PM In reply to

Re: FR: Active Bin Name tool for multi-bin, long format projects.

Telegram!:

The new UI has many advantages, and there's always room for more.

With large projects, using very many bins (often identified by source / card), the odds are that a single tabbed Bin Container will become so filled with tabs that reading any part of the tabbed bin Name is exchanged for "..."

FR:  a simple dockable tool (like Blank) to display the Name of the active bin once docked above or below a multi-tabbed BC, ideally with user-adjustable font/size.

Thanks for considering.

Hi Telegram!,

Can you email this to me directly and also it would be great if you can provide some screenshot. Then I'll log it as a feature request.

Please email me at [email protected]

Thanks,

Ajay

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller