Latest post Wed, Mar 10 2021 6:44 PM by Mike F Bowen. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Mar 10 2021 10:26 AM

Two composer views open?

I have two monitors, and with the current bug going around where I can't use fullscreen playback and edit without Avid crashing I have been trying to find another workaround. Is it possible to have two composer views open, so I can have the same timeline viewed on the two monitors?

Any other way to use my second monitor for playback without using fullscreen playback? it's anoying having everything crammed on one monitor, and it doesn't seem like they are going to fix the fullscreen playback / domain resolution failed bug.

• Wed, Mar 10 2021 6:44 PM In reply to

• Mike F Bowen
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Nov 4 2005
    • Kalihi, Hawaii
    • Posts 190
    • Points 2,255

Re: Two composer views open?

It would help anyone who is able to help if you update your bio with system specs, which would definitely need to included graphics card and driver version if possible.  I'm only working on my MacBook Pro laptop, so only use a single monitor at this time.  But Avid is pretty fluid with two or three monitors from my experience when I was editing off of a workstation with two monitors and a full screen play out or even as it acting as third monitor.  But that was years ago

MacBook Pro 15, 2019 16GB Ram, 500GB System MDrive, 2.3Ghz 8-Core i9, Radeon Pro 560X 4GB EFI Driver 01.A1.075 , 2TB Samsung M2 in Envoy Express Enclosure... [view my complete system specs]

Cutt'n hard...or Hardly cutt'n Da Aloha State Editmonky

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller