Latest post Sat, Feb 20 2021 9:37 AM by RalphC. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Feb 20 2021 1:22 AM

This week's Titler+ bugs

On 2020.12, I've seen the following bugs this week:

- A simple one.  Sometimes the Titler+ icon I have placed from Command Palette underneath my Record monitor says "Avid Titler+", sometimes it's T+.   Strange rather than a problem.

- Sections of my timeline from 2020.12 that were worked on by another editor in 2018.x and sent back to me have changed all Titler+ titles to Helvetica from Open Sans.   Both systems have the fonts installed, and the other editor is able to create titles using TItle Tool using the font.

- When these titles come back to me, and I go to reset them to my font, the text now lies halfway outside the bounding text box surrounding the text.   You can still edit it and select the text, even though it appears outside the box.

- The floating palette for Titler+ (not the FX panel - the panel for text creation etc) will not stick to anywhere I put it.  Each time it opens in a completely different place, and sometimes that place is entirely offscreen and thereofre invisible.   Closing and reopening the tool will see the palette appear somewhere else.

It's still a complete mess, though is now vaguely usable, so keep working on it please.

MBP 2020, 2.5Ghz 8 Core, 64GB RAM, 8GB VRAM [view my complete system specs]
    Filed under:
  • Sat, Feb 20 2021 9:37 AM In reply to

• RalphC
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 2 2015
    • Posts 2,666
    • Points 29,570
    • Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Customer Service
      Avid Employee
      SystemAdministrator

Re: This week's Titler+ bugs

Hi Philip,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing these issues. I've started a support case so we can investigate this odd titler + behavior you should get an email respose to the case number 04122173.

RalphC

MacBook Pro 15 2018 Intel Core i7 2.6GHz Mac 10.13.6 Intel UHD 630. [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller