Latest post Thu, Oct 29 2015 5:50 PM by Marianna. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Oct 28 2015 8:40 PM

Activation Failed 20062

I am on the stage at Paramount and need to do some work in MC 7.0.5 which I downloaded to my MB Air. In system 10.10.5 I was unable to use the uninstaller for 6.5.3, and the uninstaller for 7.0.5 did not work either. I installed 7.0.5 then unistalled. Upon activation I am getting the following error message:

101 Activation Failed 20062:Add-on 'XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX' cannot have more copies assigned than total available" (where 'XXXetc is my activation code)

I deactivated my copy of 7.0 on my other system this morning. I really need to get this thing to work as quickly as possible. Can somebody please advise.

Thanks,
    Lawrence Jordan 

MacPro Quad 2.66 12GB RAM 500GB System Drive, Avid Media Composer 5.0, 1 TB Internal RAID, Dulce Systems 8TB Fibre Channel RAID - Striped RAID 5, Dulce... [view my complete system specs]
    Filed under:
  • Thu, Oct 29 2015 5:50 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 11,551
    • Points 255,080
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Activation Failed 20062

Lawrence Jordan:

I am on the stage at Paramount and need to do some work in MC 7.0.5 which I downloaded to my MB Air. In system 10.10.5 I was unable to use the uninstaller for 6.5.3, and the uninstaller for 7.0.5 did not work either. I installed 7.0.5 then unistalled. Upon activation I am getting the following error message:

101 Activation Failed 20062:Add-on 'XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX' cannot have more copies assigned than total available" (where 'XXXetc is my activation code)

I deactivated my copy of 7.0 on my other system this morning. I really need to get this thing to work as quickly as possible. Can somebody please advise.

Thanks,
    Lawrence Jordan 

Replied on your message. Please check your email.

Director of CSM | Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller