Latest post Wed, Feb 4 2015 12:24 AM by Mondo. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Feb 3 2015 1:05 PM

• johncomp99
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Feb 3 2015
    • Posts 1
    • Points 15

HELP!! Deleted internally generated media files, "Unsupported Resolution"

Hi everyone, I am running MC 5 on a Nitris system. I was cleaning up the avid media files yesterday and apparently also accidentally deleted the internally generated media files on the C drive,  now I am un able to make any dissolves!

I really don't want to have to go through re-installing the whole thing just to get those few files back, is it possible to get a copy of those media files?

I have alrady trashed the Database files and had Avid rebuild database, still having the same issue. 

• Wed, Feb 4 2015 12:24 AM In reply to

• Mondo
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Sydney Australia
    • Posts 1,626
    • Points 18,640

Re: HELP!! Deleted internally generated media files, "Unsupported Resolution"

I'd just re-install especially as you're not 100% sure of what you've done. Uninstall - reboot - reinstall - reboot. Should only take you ten minutes. You won't lose your user settings etc.

HP Z820 16GB RAM Winx64Pro SP1/Xeon 2620 x 2/Quadro 4000 NitrisDX, Fiber client Unity client 5.3 Build 15440, 4 bay SSD dock (Addonics) Custom build: Asus... [view my complete system specs]

John

Can we go back to the way audio nodes used to be selected? Please? ie if you have audio nodes at the same time on selected tracks; then selecting 1 audio node selects them all at that time. Having to shift select nodes or add an in and out is time consuming and counter productive. At least make it an option.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller