Latest post Sun, Nov 30 2014 3:55 AM by Alireza Vasefi. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Nov 30 2014 3:55 AM

Relink and AMA in media composer

1- Check new AMA and old transcoded file time code. for example if one of them start from 10.00.00.00.01 and the other one start from 00.00.00.01, Relink couldnt accept that

2- with right click on AMA link choose "Relink to AMA files)  and choose for example your .mov file to relink to new file or your file in new address.

3- If you transcoded your AMA link and you have to relink it to new file or location, after relinking your AMA , with right click choose "Relink"

My problem has been sollved on this way.

I just try to find a way for converting time of files which they are the same, but just different on time code.

with out changing and affecting them on my timeline. Maybe with "Modify" I can do it and changing the start time code of one of them, but Im not sure if changed that clip on time line after it

Protools 11 HD, HD Native Card, D-Command, Omni, Sync IO Symphony 6 / Media composer 8 Mac Pro, Macbook Pro 13" Retina, Mac OS 10.10 [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller