Latest post Fri, Jul 25 2014 11:38 AM by Peter Lund. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Jul 25 2014 10:19 AM

• Peter Lund
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Sep 22 2008
    • Hamburg
    • Posts 146
    • Points 1,755

track selection with the "right mouse" ?

Hi , 

i know that i could select the "source track buttons" and move them from v1 to v24 with the right mouse.

now i only get the "timeline hamburger menu" nothing else...

Was this changed ? (while i was having breakfast :=) 

Or am i confused....

regards Peter lund

hamburg

warm but rain ....

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Avid MC 7.0.4 /// MacBooks pro early... [view my complete system specs]
  • Fri, Jul 25 2014 10:33 AM In reply to

Re: track selection with the "right mouse" ?

Peter Lund:
    i know that i could select the "source track buttons" and move them from v1 to v24 with the right mouse.
    Are you trying to re-order the tracks? If so, I've only ever known how to do that using CMD-drag or CTRL-drag. Right-click typically invokes a contextual menu.

Media Composer Symphony | PT Ultimate | Win10 HPZ | OSX MBP | ISIS5000 [view my complete system specs]
  • Fri, Jul 25 2014 11:38 AM In reply to

• Peter Lund
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Sep 22 2008
    • Hamburg
    • Posts 146
    • Points 1,755

Re: track selection with the "right mouse" ?

Job ter Burg:
    If so, I've only ever known how to do that using CMD-drag or CTRL-drag. Right-click typically invokes a contextual menu.

hi job.

no reordering the tracks.

Usually you use the arrow to point at the desired track (from player > to recorder) 

but if you have plenty of tracks this can get tidious.

So i think i rember hitting the player trackselctor and then a little menu came up

and you could select the desired track that the player should got to. 

but maybe this was only wishfull thinking oder i dreamed it after a log editing session. 

regards 

peter 

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ Avid MC 7.0.4 /// MacBooks pro early... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller