Latest post Wed, Jun 11 2014 1:07 PM by s1olem. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Jun 4 2014 7:53 AM

• s1olem
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Jun 4 2014
    • Posts 2
    • Points 20

How to add the ability to save and recall previous saved profiles.

Hi,

I have added the ContainerWriter Class to our AMA plug-in and are able to export assets using the AMA File Export or AMA Volume Export. But now we would like to add the ability to save and recall previous saved profiles just as implemented in Avid AS-11 file type as shown below. 

Any advice on how to customise UI to save and recall profiles will be much appreciated as our development are now blocked. Many thanks in advance. Ole
  • Mon, Jun 9 2014 4:43 PM In reply to

• akharkev
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Apr 28 2010
    • Posts 18
    • Points 200
    • Avid Employee

Re: How to add the ability to save and recall previous saved profiles.

To activate profiles support the plug-in’s implementation of IMediaWriter::GetContainerCapabilities() needs to return IMediaWriter::kMultipleParameterSetsSupported flag.

When user loads a profile restored parameters are passed to the plug-in via IACFParametersXML::SetValues() for processing. Right away the host will call GetParameterInfos() and GetValues() to get the restored parameters for display in the UI.

• Wed, Jun 11 2014 1:07 PM In reply to

• s1olem
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Jun 4 2014
    • Posts 2
    • Points 20

Re: How to add the ability to save and recall previous saved profiles.

Thanks,

I got this working, although the IMediaWriter::kMultipleParameterSetsSupported are not defined in the released AMA SDK I have. However I did Avid have uploaded a beta version of AMA SDK and it's defined in this.

Best regads.

Ole

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller