Latest post Sun, Jan 29 2006 4:15 PM by Marianna. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Jan 28 2006 5:49 PM

• John Mac
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Posts 184
    • Points 2,465

Disappearing FX

Just one for the Avid tekkies - since installing the latest 5.2.2., FX occasionally disappear from the Effects Pallete, or for eg the options in the quick transition drop down menu exclude some of the options. They return when exiting and re-opening Avid. Could this be a mini bug? Never had it with previous versions.

JM

MC 8 Windows 7 Pro 64-bit i7 Intel Core 4 cores 3.5 GHz 16 Gb ram Nvidia quadro 4000 Matrox mini 6TB internal connected to SATA III ports [view my complete system specs]
  • Sun, Jan 29 2006 4:15 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 11,581
    • Points 255,755
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Disappearing FX

John Mac....

Is is possible that you happen to have  multiple versions of the efects folder on your system? Chjeck and if so, I recommend purging all of them and reinstalling (sometimes copying over isn't enough). The avx plugins will not show up in the effect palette if the avx plug_in folder is not on the same drive as the Avid software and they could show up intermittantly if there are more than one folder on the drive.

Just a thought.

Marianna

marianna_montague@avid.com.

Director of CSM | Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller