Latest post Mon, Jan 2 2006 7:33 PM by nickbattersea. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Jan 2 2006 7:03 PM

• John Mac
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Posts 184
    • Points 2,465

audio sync connundrum

Is there a way to check audio sync when the video clip has a nested resize effect on top of a colour effect?

When you do this the white frame numbers in the audio track which show by how much you are in or out of sync no longer show in the timeline

thanks

John mac

MC 8 Windows 7 Pro 64-bit i7 Intel Core 4 cores 3.5 GHz 16 Gb ram Nvidia quadro 4000 Matrox mini 6TB internal connected to SATA III ports [view my complete system specs]
  • Mon, Jan 2 2006 7:33 PM In reply to

Re: audio sync connundrum

I think you can specify if the out of sync marker appears on the video, audio or both, have you tried changing that? If that gives no joy pull down the time code window and look and see if the numbers have drifted. Or match frame the video and chuck in on a track above and see if sync markers appear.....can't think of any other methods of the top of my head but I bet there at lease five more!

best
    Nick

HPxw8000. 4Gb.ram 1.7Tb internal drives running MCA 2.61-mojo SDI [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller