Latest post Sat, Mar 30 2024 11:52 PM by JosephSuzuki44. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Mar 30 2024 3:54 AM

Road Map

Does anyone know if Avid has a feature road map for Media Composer? Specifically thier plans for ScriptSync? I could be wrong, but I don't think I've found one. Thanks for any hints!

• Sat, Mar 30 2024 4:02 PM In reply to

Re: Road Map

Do you have a good relationship with anyone inside Avid? I've found that if someone inside the company trusts you not to spread stuff all over the internet, they'll answer questions like yours in bit more detail if they can.

But as for something like a webpage saying 'We're Avid, and here's where we're going with ScriptSync!' then no, I don't think such a thing exists.

Media Composer 2024.2 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Z-Book G6 17", i7-9850H 2.60GHz, 32gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000, Blackmagic UltraStudio Mini... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Sat, Mar 30 2024 11:52 PM In reply to

Re: Road Map

I'm affraid not, but thank you for the reply. Time will tell!

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller