Latest post Fri, Feb 23 2024 9:36 PM by Andrew. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Feb 23 2024 6:48 PM

• Andrew
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Apr 6 2011
    • Costa Mesa, Orange County, California
    • Posts 156
    • Points 1,825

What is the phone number for Avid Sales?

I discovered I can no longer automatically renew my annual membership online unless I pay in euros and it won't take my payment since I pay in U.S. dollars.   It does not allow me to change the currency.  Also I can't find the phone number for Avid Sales on the Avid web site.  I tried googling and it only gives me the phone number for Avid Support of which I have to pay $25 to speak to support.

I want to speak to sales so I can subscribe to a membership that does not require me to pay a fee to speak to someone.  I also don't want to create an online "case" because nobody ever calls me back.

Avid MC v2023.12 (w/out dongle), macOS Sonoma 14.0, iMac 24-inch Retina display, 2021 (purchased new Nov. 2022), Processor: Apple M1 with 8-core CPU with... [view my complete system specs]
  • Fri, Feb 23 2024 8:38 PM In reply to

• Andrew
    • Not Ranked
    • Posts 156
    • Points 1,825

Re: What is the phone number for Avid Sales?

Can someone please help me?  The website won't let me purchase a support code, won't let me chat with a live person and won't allow me to speak to support unless I have a support code.  I have to create a "case" and I know nobody is going to get back to me.  The Avid website is messed up.  I tried both the Chrome and DuckDuckGo browers and even tried my iPad tablet and am still getting the same mishaps.

Avid MC v2023.12 (w/out dongle), macOS Sonoma 14.0, iMac 24-inch Retina display, 2021 (purchased new Nov. 2022), Processor: Apple M1 with 8-core CPU with... [view my complete system specs]
  • Fri, Feb 23 2024 9:13 PM In reply to

Andrew:

Can someone please help me?  The website won't let me purchase a support code, won't let me chat with a live person and won't allow me to speak to support unless I have a support code.  I have to create a "case" and I know nobody is going to get back to me.  The Avid website is messed up.  I tried both the Chrome and DuckDuckGo browers and even tried my iPad tablet and am still getting the same mishaps.

Hi Andrew,

Please email me directly at [email protected] and provide me your contact info so that I can have someone from the team to reach out to you.

Thanks,

Ajay

• Fri, Feb 23 2024 9:36 PM In reply to

• Andrew
    • Not Ranked
    • Posts 156
    • Points 1,825

Thanks Ajay, just E-mailed you.

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller