Latest post Tue, Jan 30 2024 3:43 PM by isamson. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Jan 26 2024 8:20 PM

"Create Script from Clip" export then import for use in Subcap?

Hi All,

I love the ability to "create script from clip" on a clip in my bin and being able to export it as a text file. My question is if there's a simple way to import it for use with the subclip effect? I've tried but it doesn't appear to be formatted correctly and Avid isn't reading the proper timecode. There's a mismatch between the txt file and the clip timecode.

Any thoughts? Is there another step in properly formatting the text file that Avid is exporting? Looks fine to me. 

Thanks!

Mac Studio 2023 with M2 Max Chip, MacOS Sonoma 14.4.1, Avid Media Composer Ultimate 2024.2.0 [view my complete system specs]
  • Tue, Jan 30 2024 3:43 PM In reply to

• isamson
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Feb 17 2016
    • Posts 43
    • Points 360
    • ! Avid Employee
      Avid Customer Service

Re: "Create Script from Clip" export then import for use in Subcap?

Hello,

I have created case 04749622 on your behalf and sent it to our Video Editor Support team. The next available resource will contact you to address the issue.

Thank you very much,

Inocencio

I love the ability to "create script from clip" on a clip in my bin and being able to export it as a text file. My question is if there's a simple way to import it for use with the subclip effect? I've tried but it doesn't appear to be formatted correctly and Avid isn't reading the proper timecode. There's a mismatch between the txt file and the clip timecode.

Any thoughts? Is there another step in properly formatting the text file that Avid is exporting? Looks fine to me. 

Thanks!

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller