Latest post Wed, Jan 24 2024 3:27 PM by isamson. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Jan 22 2024 5:09 PM

Track Sidebar Doesn't Maintain Selection When Switching between Source/Record

Using 2022.12. 

Has anyone noticed that when you shut off say your dialogue tracks in the Audio Mixer so that you only have Music and Effects tracks showing, then you switch to your source monitor, then back to the record monitor, the track selections return to normal. 

Or, I should say that the selections are the same, but the tracks that you turned off return. You then have to turn one of the tracks on and off again for them to disappear. 

Here is a screen recording of the behavior. 

https://vimeo.com/905270315/083769f2bb?share=copy

Anyone else able to reproduce this?

Lenovo P710 Windows 10 Pro Dual Xeon E5-2643 v4 3.4GHz (6-core) 64 GB RAM NVIDIA M4000 [view my complete system specs]
  • Wed, Jan 24 2024 3:27 PM In reply to

• isamson
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Feb 17 2016
    • Posts 43
    • Points 360
    • ! Avid Employee
      Avid Customer Service

Re: Track Sidebar Doesn't Maintain Selection When Switching between Source/Record

Hi Damien,

I have created case 04746678 on your behalf and sent it to our Video Editor Support team. The next available resource will contact you to address the issue.

Thank you very much!

Using 2022.12. 

Has anyone noticed that when you shut off say your dialogue tracks in the Audio Mixer so that you only have Music and Effects tracks showing, then you switch to your source monitor, then back to the record monitor, the track selections return to normal. 

Or, I should say that the selections are the same, but the tracks that you turned off return. You then have to turn one of the tracks on and off again for them to disappear. 

Here is a screen recording of the behavior. 

https://vimeo.com/905270315/083769f2bb?share=copy

Anyone else able to reproduce this?

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller