Latest post Thu, Feb 23 2023 1:29 PM by Miguel. 19 replies.
Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Dec 1 2022 10:36 AM In reply to

• MDXN
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Dec 1 2022
    • Posts 2
    • Points 30

Re: AMCF 2022.10: Publish to local drive not working!

Did you get a solution to this? I have just downloaded MC First and having the same problem! It's as if I'm pressing cancel not publish. It doesn't matter if I right click and publish, or do it from the menu. 

Great that there's a work around if you NEED the sequence right now, but not ideal long term. I just want it to work.

Had any luck?

Thanks

• Thu, Dec 1 2022 9:36 PM In reply to

• njr001
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Dec 27 2021
    • Posts 7
    • Points 105

As previously stated now don't seem to have a problem with sequence in Record Monitor and using Main Menu File>Publish to>local drive rather than right hand clicking on sequence in bin and selecting >Publish to>hard drive or whatever.

I did find it didn't work with a mute sequence and having video and audio selected selecting video only sequence exported OK.

• Fri, Dec 2 2022 9:20 AM In reply to

• Miguel
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Nov 1 2012
    • Braga, Portugal
    • Posts 118
    • Points 1,310

Hello!

I think I got the bug figured out!

It all comes down to having the Timeline window or panel being active when publishing. If by any chance, it is not, then the publishing command won't work. Therefore, whenever you right-click on the sequence icon, the publishing command will never work, since you will activate the Bin panel. It's odd!

If in doubt, just click on the timeline to make sure it is active and then, publish from the top menu. This workaround worked for me, every time, so far.

I tested this with AMCF 2022.7 and 2022.10 running under both macOS 12.6 and 13.0.1.

Please try this out and post here the result.

Thanks!

Mac Studio M1 Max 10 core CPU 32 core GPU 64 GB RAM [view my complete system specs]

Miguel

Media Composer editor, since 1997.

• Thu, Feb 23 2023 12:23 PM In reply to

Genius!

MC1 appears to publish to hard drive using the menu drop down publish option.

Many thanks,

Romesh Aluwihare.

• Thu, Feb 23 2023 1:29 PM In reply to

• Miguel
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Nov 1 2012
    • Braga, Portugal
    • Posts 118
    • Points 1,310

It does. Just make sure the Timeline window is active, otherwise, it won't!

Mac Studio M1 Max 10 core CPU 32 core GPU 64 GB RAM [view my complete system specs]

Miguel

Media Composer editor, since 1997.

Page 2 of 2 (20 items) < Previous 1 2

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller