Latest post Tue, Sep 27 2022 8:12 PM by NaLake. 5 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (6 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Jul 31 2022 4:30 PM

• stphnbrtn
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sun, Jul 31 2022
    • Posts 1
    • Points 45

how to undelete a bin ?

I mistakenly deleted a bin by hitting backspace. How can I retrieve it? Many thanks.

• Sun, Jul 31 2022 8:17 PM In reply to

Re: how to undelete a bin ?

In your list of bins there should be a trash can at the bottom, and the deleted bin should be in there. Drag it out and back into the list. (This assumes MC First works the same as MC.)

Media Composer 2022.10 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Z-Book G6 17", i7-9850H 2.60GHz, 32gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000, Blackmagic UltraStudio Mini... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Wed, Aug 24 2022 2:43 PM In reply to

• Adman
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Atlanta Georgia, USA
    • Posts 5,487
    • Points 62,205
    • BlogAuthor
      Moderator: Avid Free DV
      Moderator: Avid Xpress DV PC
      Moderator: Avid Xpress Studio
      Moderator: MCA PC

gamerun00:

I had a lot of harvest after seeing this post of yours! Before, I used to play games, this is a fun game for entertainment, but now I will follow you, read your articles will have more knowledge. poppy playtime

Your post is a violation of the forum guideliness. Promotions are not allowed. Please delete your post.
    - Adman, Forum Moderator

Mac Pro, Monterey, 64GB Ram. 1TB SSD system drive, 250Gb SSD external (media) drive. QHD Ultra wide, thunderbolt LG monitor, MC 2021.12 Pro Tools 2021... [view my complete system specs]
  • Wed, Sep 21 2022 2:57 AM In reply to

It is possible that you may batch import. Locate the original bins that you imported to, select all of the clips with your mouse's right click button. There ought to be a "batch import" choice present. It will then bring them back in while tying the old clips to the new media if you simply point it in the direction of the folder containing your original AIFF files.

• Tue, Sep 27 2022 8:12 PM In reply to

• NaLake
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Aug 18 2022
    • Posts 18
    • Points 215

you can always go in to your avid project attic and retrieve the bin form there.

Page 1 of 1 (6 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller