Latest post Sun, Jul 17 2022 10:48 PM by AndrewAction. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Jul 16 2022 7:08 AM

• jadaraye
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sat, Jul 16 2022
    • Posts 0
    • Points 0

Pro Tools will NOT open up

I've just got the subscription for ProTools Artist today through the Avid website and Its been downloaded to my computer over an hour ago. However I still can not open the app. It wont do anything when I click it....What can I do to open this installation so I can test it out and get started recording? If you have any suggestions or help on this topic please let me know.

• Sat, Jul 16 2022 5:23 PM In reply to

Re: Pro Tools will NOT open up

Hi there, 

What are your system specs? 

Which version of Pro Tools? Latest?

Which operating system are you running?

Editing Movie Magic.

My Equipment & System Specs

Media Composer Ultimate 2022.7 | Pro Tools Studio 2022.7 | Avid Play | Sibelius Artist 2022.7

• Sat, Jul 16 2022 6:11 PM In reply to

Hi jadaraye, This is the forum for Avid flim & video products. The forum for audio products such as Pro Tools is here: https://duc.avid.com/

Media Composer 2022.10 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Z-Book G6 17", i7-9850H 2.60GHz, 32gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000, Blackmagic UltraStudio Mini... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Sun, Jul 17 2022 10:48 PM In reply to

jadaraye:
    What can I do to open this installation
    With PC's sometimes it is best to click open on the download zip file and scroll down in there to the install.exe. Then start the install from there. 

As Carl says for best ProTools advice join the forum for audio products here: https://duc.avid.com/

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller