Latest post Mon, Feb 14 2022 6:06 PM by Pat Horridge. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Feb 14 2022 3:54 PM

• LindaBeva
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Aug 16 2021
    • Posts 3
    • Points 15

My school is about to bring in AVID... Anyone have any opinions about AVID and/or a place to find AVID resources?

I am a product of the AVID program in Southern California. I was an AVID student from 7th-12th grade and I was the first in my family to graduate high school (2007) and  xender this May I was the first one to graduate from an University (C.S.U. Chico- Spanish (Pre-Credential) and Latin American Studies). I'm not going to lie, in college I didn't use the exact skills taught during my years as an AVID student (Cornell notes, binder checks) but the program was the guide I needed to 1. Become a more organized individual, 2. Finish high school 3. Go to college and 4. Graduate college. Outside of the program, I had no real help from anyone else in regards to college and future. Where is your schoo omegle l located

• Mon, Feb 14 2022 6:06 PM In reply to

Re: My school is about to bring in AVID... Anyone have any opinions about AVID and/or a place to find AVID resources?

What exactly is the question?

HP Z840 3.1GHZ 20cores 128GB RAM M4000 GPU 1TB NVMe drive HP Z book 17 G2 2.7GHZ Quad core 32GB RAM Nvidia K3100M 1TB SSD drive ACI Moderator. I'm... [view my complete system specs]

Broadcast & Post Production Consultant / Trainer  Avid Certified Instructor VET (Retired Early 2022)

Still offering training and support for: QC/QAR Training - Understanding Digital Media - Advanced Files * Compression - Avid Ingest - PSE fixing courses and more.

Mainly delivered remotely via zoom but onsite possible.

T 07581 201248 | E [email protected]

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller