Latest post Wed, May 5 2021 3:05 PM by madla. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, May 4 2021 2:12 PM

• madla
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sun, Feb 28 2021
    • Posts 3
    • Points 35

Help! Avid stopped exporting

Hello,

I am under a deadline. Help! 

I onlined 4 30 sec sequences, relinking to XAVC 4K Intra Class 300 and AVC Long-GOP High (1080p) clips. The share about 60 percent footage and images. I set the export to H.264 3840X2160.

One of the videos was exported, then the export stopped. I can't get the Avid to export these sequences.

When I start up the export again, even on the one that was previously exported, I get this error message -

Exception: Movie export from procedures FAILED!, errcode:-2034.  

When I try to render a clip, I get this error message -

Exception: std:exception, whatAssertion failed: InitContainerHandler(pCH.INArg!), fileFeeder), file/Builds/workspace/MC/Release_Installer_Glt/Mac_Build/coresw/ame/src/AMAFI/AMAFI_AME_Utils.cpp line187

Here are my system specs. (MC 2020.6.0, 3.7 GHz Intel Core i5 64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 Radeon Pro 580X 8 GB)

Why did it stop? Any suggestions? Solutions? I have tried a few different export settings. These videos are going on a website and youtube so they need to broadcast quality. 

Thank you! 

• Wed, May 5 2021 1:52 PM In reply to

Re: Help! Avid stopped exporting

madla:

Hello,

I am under a deadline. Help! 

I onlined 4 30 sec sequences, relinking to XAVC 4K Intra Class 300 and AVC Long-GOP High (1080p) clips. The share about 60 percent footage and images. I set the export to H.264 3840X2160.

One of the videos was exported, then the export stopped. I can't get the Avid to export these sequences.

When I start up the export again, even on the one that was previously exported, I get this error message -

Exception: Movie export from procedures FAILED!, errcode:-2034.  

When I try to render a clip, I get this error message -

Exception: std:exception, whatAssertion failed: InitContainerHandler(pCH.INArg!), fileFeeder), file/Builds/workspace/MC/Release_Installer_Glt/Mac_Build/coresw/ame/src/AMAFI/AMAFI_AME_Utils.cpp line187

Here are my system specs. (MC 2020.6.0, 3.7 GHz Intel Core i5 64 GB 2667 MHz DDR4 Radeon Pro 580X 8 GB)

Why did it stop? Any suggestions? Solutions? I have tried a few different export settings. These videos are going on a website and youtube so they need to broadcast quality. 

Thank you! 

Ahh yes I remember having a similar error before. I think this bug has been fixed 2020.9 +. I know this isn't easy in the middle of a project... but you could try upgrading to 2021 and see if that version works for you.

It looks like the issue isn't the export itself, but media composer rendering the effects on your timeline. 

You could also try playing with the render settings under media creation, change the codec, untick SaS, try to render at a different bitrate?

You could also render small sections of your timeline to single out the problematic clip. 

Are you using the UME engine to export your sequence? A workaround would be to export as an OP1a DNxHD HQ X (if that works) or some high quality codec and transcode that to your H.264 in Adobe Media Encoder. 

These are just a few things you could try. 

Ryzen/GTX H/W (I know) [view my complete system specs]
  • Wed, May 5 2021 3:05 PM In reply to

• madla
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sun, Feb 28 2021
    • Posts 3
    • Points 35

Thank you for your response. 

I started exporting small sections of the sequences and discovered that some clips had lost their links. What was odd was that there was not media offline showing, just a black space when I matched back.

I had to use source browser to relink several times to get that link back. Also, the original files were in my computer as well as my storage drive, so that was probably a factor. The export also got hung up on 3D warps by themselves on V2 as well as white flashes using Avid Titler. I had to reapply the 3D warp on a collapsed track. The exports did not see the white flashes unless I went into the title and tweaked a control. 

Rendering was still an issue but I was able to export the sequences. A friend recommended a video mixdown but I was able to export before I did that. 

• Wed, May 5 2021 6:31 PM In reply to

• bonang
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Boston, MA
    • Posts 406
    • Points 5,060

If it's only 4x :30 spots, I'd do a mixdown to your favorite high-quality DNxHD flavor, which should allow you to export whatever you need for youtube etc.

Avid MC 2021.6 with Symphony option | HP zbook 17" G3 / i7 6820HQ / 32GB RAM / 512GB SSD / WIN 10 PRO 64 / nVidia m3000m w/ 461.72 driver / BMD UltraStudio... [view my complete system specs]

Keith

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller