Latest post Mon, May 10 2021 6:28 PM by Roger Shufflebottom. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Apr 28 2021 9:50 PM

Timewarps/effects question

Hi everyone, I'm trying to achieve this: I applied a timewarp on a segment. I open the motion effect editor window to adjust my keyframes. Add 4 keyframes and I want to the first two keyframes in e.g. "shelf" interpolation and the second couple of keyframes in "linear" mode/interpolation. But when I change one of these it changes all the others. So if I switch the second one frome "shelf" to "linear"  it automatically switches the third and the fourth one. I can't achieve this "fluid and free" interpolation modes for each keyframe. Please help   

• Tue, May 4 2021 3:11 PM In reply to

• Tom Pearson
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Mar 1 2007
    • Los Angeles CA / Dallas TX
    • Posts 2,216
    • Points 23,845

Re: Timewarps/effects question

When You select the K/F to adjust are the others highlighted as well?

Mac Pro 3.5 gig 6 core 64 gig ram D700 radons with ssd os drive with a 20 tb raid, Artist Mix and Artist color Artist control [view my complete system specs]

Tom Pearson

Director/Writer Big Picture Films

Sound Designer/Sound Editor Hollywood Sounds

WWLD

• Mon, May 10 2021 6:28 PM In reply to

Re: Timewarps/effects question

Not possible AFAIK. All interpolation in a graph is one thing or another But ... try Bezier. With care you can fine tune to get the result you are after.

iMac i5 27", 40GB RAM, OS 13.3.1 with MC 2023.3 with Symphony option, BlackMagic 4K. 2020 MacBook Air with MC 2022.7 ... and NewsCutter 7.x on Dell... [view my complete system specs]

With best wishes, Roger Shufflebottom

ACI, Dorset, UK. www.avid-companion.co.uk

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller