Latest post Wed, Feb 24 2021 3:06 AM by Carlos. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Feb 23 2021 9:42 PM

• Carlos
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Feb 19 2021
    • NYC
    • Posts 6
    • Points 50

Source Settings Window Won't Resize

Hi. So today I wanted to make some changes to a clip by going into "Source Settings." I hit right click over the clip, the window opens and all the settings seem to be just fine except... I can't get to the "Apply" option all the way at the bottom because the window is to big for my screen. I tried hovering the cursor all over the corners and lines of the window but no prompt for resizing. Is there any way to resize this window? Otherwise it seems I can't apply the modified settings to my clip. Brief specs: Macbook, 10.15.7, 13-inch screen and I am running Avid 2021 2.0, trial version. Please, help. Thank you.

• Wed, Feb 24 2021 3:06 AM In reply to

• Carlos
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Feb 19 2021
    • NYC
    • Posts 6
    • Points 50

Re: Source Settings Window Won't Resize

So I am answering my own question, sort of. A workaround I found was to go into System Preferences on my Macbook...hit 'Display' then under 'Resolution' hit the 'Scaled' option and downsize and only then was I able to get everything in my 'Source Setting' window. However, if there is a workaround native to Avid I'd be happy to hear about it, too. In any case, thanks either way in advance.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller