Latest post Thu, Dec 17 2020 12:41 AM by RalphC. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Dec 16 2020 6:02 PM

STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PRODUCT

So It has been more than 20 days since I paid for Avid Media Composer under student pricing during Black Friday. I still have not received my serial key. The customer care people have been coming up with wrong solutions from the beginning asking me to wait while they contact the Sales department. Then ask me saying that order did not get placed because of some address problem. then tell me that it is because there was some checkout issue. It has been 20 days and the amount has been deducted from the credit card and they still refuse to believe the fact that my order was placed. I have an order id and it shows in my account asking me to wait for invoice. I have no idea what to do anymore. I have paid the amount for a year and I still have not received my product.

• Wed, Dec 16 2020 6:55 PM In reply to

Re: STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PRODUCT

Hello valerianfelix,

Send an email to Raff Condalor (raff.condalor@avid.com).  He is Avid's customer advocate, and can help you.

Media Composer 2021.5 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Z-Book G6 17", i7-9850H 2.60GHz, 32gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000, Blackmagic UltraStudio Mini... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Thu, Dec 17 2020 12:41 AM In reply to

• RalphC
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 2 2015
    • Posts 2,569
    • Points 28,435
    • Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Customer Service
      Avid Employee
      SystemAdministrator

Re: STILL HAVE NOT RECEIVED MY PRODUCT

Hi valerianfelix,

Your case has been escalated to the management. The Webstore supervisor will reach out to you.

RalphC

MacBook Pro 15 2018 Intel Core i7 2.6GHz Mac 10.13.6 Intel UHD 630. [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller