Latest post Thu, Oct 29 2020 8:40 PM by Marianna. 4 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (5 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Oct 9 2020 2:58 PM

• Marianna
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 11,557
    • Points 255,245
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

New: Titler+ Update 10.9.2020

Hey everyone....

Looks like Keith will be in touch with the Titler+ test team sometime next week with a beta build that contains updates, fixes and changes.  

Once the team has had a chance to provide feedback in the beta site then we should know more.  

This is good news!   Those on the Titler+ team.... be on the look out and make sure any and all comments are provided in Confluence!

Thanks all.... we are getting there.

Marianna, Keith, Raf and team Titler+

Director of CSM | Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]
  • Tue, Oct 20 2020 9:15 PM In reply to

• David Parke
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Dec 6 2011
    • Los Angeles
    • Posts 30
    • Points 330

Re: New: Titler+ Update 10.9.2020

Thanks for this update. I was out of town for a while but am back. Is there more info on this since it was posted? How can I add us to the beta list? Thanks!!

MC 2020.8.0 | macOS Catalina 10.15.7 (19H512) | 27" iMac 2020 3.8 GHz 8-core i7 | 40GB RAM | AMD Radeon Pro 5500 XT 8 GB | Archion shared storage [view my complete system specs]
  • Tue, Oct 20 2020 9:47 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Avid
    • Posts 11,557
    • Points 255,245
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

David

at least 1-2 beta's have been out - if you were part of the beta titler+ team then you shoud have been added to centercode and worked with keith on that. i know you said you were away before so I think it was set up with a specific group of folks.

We arent adding new peeps so unless you were in the initial group, then you need to wait.  You can email me on MC and get into that beta if you like.  email below and I can also check with Keith to see if you have an account already.

Marianna

• Thu, Oct 29 2020 6:44 PM In reply to

• bonang
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Boston, MA
    • Posts 406
    • Points 5,060

Hi,

Just read the "readme" for v 2020.10, released today, but did not see anything about fixes or improved workability for Titler+. Did I miss something? 

Avid MC 2021.6 with Symphony option | HP zbook 17" G3 / i7 6820HQ / 32GB RAM / 512GB SSD / WIN 10 PRO 64 / nVidia m3000m w/ 461.72 driver / BMD UltraStudio... [view my complete system specs]

Keith

• Thu, Oct 29 2020 8:40 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 10 Contributor
    • Avid
    • Posts 11,557
    • Points 255,245
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

bonang:

Hi,

Just read the "readme" for v 2020.10, released today, but did not see anything about fixes or improved workability for Titler+. Did I miss something? 

Hi bonang....

Im going to post in the titler+ forum where the testing team and others are posting.   Net net...

It’s not like we have been idle. There are a bunch of things that went to titler+ with beta and were well-received by the testing team of which many on the forums are part of, but Kate and her product team wanted to give them more soak time.

The worst thing we could do is release a titler update before it’s really ready.    

We can’t promise every single update will have titler+ fixes in them but note that we released 14 fixes in 2020.8. We’ve got a bunch of improvements in the pipeline that will be in 2020.12 coming in December 2020.  We can’t spend all of our time on Titler+ things. but we are committed to getting it better.  Note that if we stopped other area's of improvement.... I would get raging forum posts on other things we’d be neglecting.

See myt new post that I am crafting now...... give me 10 min to get it live.

Marianna

Page 1 of 1 (5 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller