Latest post Sat, Feb 29 2020 2:52 PM by RalphC. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Feb 29 2020 6:16 AM

• Andrew
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Apr 6 2011
    • Costa Mesa, Orange County, California
    • Posts 143
    • Points 1,680

Having problem renewing my subscription.

Hi, this seems to only happen to me.

A couple of months ago, I tried to renew my Avid Media Composer subscrption and I seemed to have difficulty getting into my online shopping cart.  There seems to be some sort of malfuction with Avid's online store.  Everytime I access my cart, I get what you see in this picture.  A mostly blank screen with no functions.

A couple of months ago, I called Avid tecnical support. and nobody seemed to understand what I am talking about and no one could help me.  Since my renewal wouldn't be for another month, I decided to put it off until now.  Well today, the same issues arises.  Since this is Friday, it looks like I have to wait until next Monday to try to find a tech support person who hopefully can better understand me than the last person who answered.

This is the picture of what I get when I enter my shopping cart on the Avid store.  I tried the Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera browsers, same result.

Avid MC v2021.12, macOS Monterey 12.1 (w/out dongle), iMac 21.5-inch, late 2015 (purchased new on Jan. 2017), Processor: 2.8 GHz Intel Core i5, Memory... [view my complete system specs]
  • Sat, Feb 29 2020 6:27 AM In reply to

Re: Having problem renewing my subscription.

Send an email to Marianna Montague (marianna.montague@avid.com) and Raff Condalor (raff.condalor@avid.com).  They are Avid's customer advocates, and can help you.

Media Composer 2022.7 w/Symphony/SS/PF options, HP Z-Book G6 17", i7-9850H 2.60GHz, 32gb RAM, NVIDIA Quadro RTX 3000, Blackmagic UltraStudio Mini... [view my complete system specs]

"There is hardly anything in the world that some man cannot make a little worse and sell a little cheaper, and the people who only consider the price are this man's lawful prey."  - John Ruskin (1819-1900)

Carl Amoscato | Freelance Film & Video Editor | London, UK

• Sat, Feb 29 2020 2:52 PM In reply to

• RalphC
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 2 2015
    • Posts 2,856
    • Points 31,605
    • Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Customer Service
      Avid Employee
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Having problem renewing my subscription.

Hi Andrew,

I got your email, I escalated the case.

RalphC

MacBook Pro 15 2018 Intel Core i7 2.6GHz Mac 10.15.7 Intel UHD 630. [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller