Latest post Mon, Jul 9 2018 4:26 PM by Pat Horridge. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Jul 9 2018 3:14 PM

• rkoll927
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Oct 6 2015
    • Posts 4
    • Points 60

AMA and Relink to Avid Media

I am about to start assembling a show with a mixture of field and studio segments.  All of the field segments are in Greek and we have a Greek editor lined up to assemble them. 

In the past we have sent a drive with proxy media and he has worked from that.  We have had issues with customs releasing the drive, which is why I am looking at other alternatives. 

We have a backup of all the camera masters in Greece and I have made Avid Media here in the states.  My first question is if we send him our Avid Project, can our Greek editor relink our master clips to the camera masters via AMA? And second, is it possible for us to relink the sequences he cuts back to our Avid Media?

## Desktop - Windows 10--i7-8700K--64GB DDR4--Radeon RX 580--AJA Kona LHi ## ## Laptop - Lenovo ThinkPad P1 Gen 4 Windows 10--i711800--32GB DDR4--Nvidia... [view my complete system specs]
    Filed under:
  • Mon, Jul 9 2018 4:26 PM In reply to

Re: AMA and Relink to Avid Media

How did you make the Avid offline media? AMA link and Transcode?

HP Z840 3.1GHZ 20cores 128GB RAM M4000 GPU 1TB NVMe drive HP Z book 17 G2 2.7GHZ Quad core 32GB RAM Nvidia K3100M 1TB SSD drive ACI Moderator. I'm... [view my complete system specs]

Broadcast & Post Production Consultant / Trainer  Avid Certified Instructor VET (Retired Early 2022)

Still offering training and support for: QC/QAR Training - Understanding Digital Media - Advanced Files * Compression - Avid Ingest - PSE fixing courses and more.

Mainly delivered remotely via zoom but onsite possible.

T 07581 201248 | E pat@vet-training.co.uk

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller