Latest post Mon, Jun 6 2011 3:54 PM by Scott Carnegie. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Nov 5 2010 6:51 PM

• MRobert
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 2 2009
    • Posts 3
    • Points 35

Picture cache recording proxy to high-res issue

"Batch import of XDCAM HD clips recorded in Picture Cache Recording or Interval Recording mode is not supported. Please import the high resolution version directly."

While trying to batch import (upres timeline from proxy) from a Sony PDW-F70 I get the above error.

So, I can't upres my timeline because I recorded the clips with picture cache (camera function) even though I can bring in an orignal full res file as a new unrelated clip - xdcam?

A solution could possibly be to batch capture from disk but I can't get control over the deck. Even after several attempts with 9pin and firewire, I still have not control and thus no time code matchback.

Would prefer to not have to rebuild the whole sequence by bringin all the original files in and re-editing.  That might take days.

Thanks.

- Avid Media Composer 5, Windows 7

• Mon, Jun 6 2011 3:54 PM In reply to

Re: Picture cache recording proxy to high-res issue

Just came across this problem today while bringing in material from another shooter, I can't batch import those clips (though other clips on the same disc that I recorded myself are working) and once I manually import them I can't relink my offline sequences to them, the sequence was created in Sony PDZ-1 software. Very annoying< i need to build it manually.

:: Work - Symphony Nitris DX 3.5.1, HP xw8600 :: Home - Intel 3.0Ghz Quad CPU 8GB G.Skill DDR3 7-7-7 1600 Ram Asus P5E3 Pro NVidia Quadro FX... [view my complete system specs]

"Don't go by my script, they're always wrong." - producer to me while editing

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller