Latest post Wed, Mar 24 2010 1:26 PM by Larry Rubin. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Mar 24 2010 11:10 AM

• Edsad
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Fri, Nov 4 2005
    • UK
    • Posts 87
    • Points 1,195

Help & Advice

As I begin the transition from Liquid to Media Composer I wish to take this opportunity to express my thanks for all the help and advice this forum is providing - bearing in mind how busy most of the contributors must be with their production acitivities it is very much appreciated that you are responding so quickly to the postings - I would also wish to thank Douglas (drbgaijin) for his tutorials as for me they are 'spot on' in content and gently guide a novice like me into Media Composer capabilities -

Finally, special thanks to Marianna - who has been 'brilliant' from day 1 in resolving any issues as they occur.

Eddie

Custom Built OS - Windows 7 Prof - MC 5.5 MC 6 Liquid 7.2 Avid Studio - Asus P6X58D-E Mobo - Intel Core i7-930 Processor - 12GB Corsair DDR3 1600Mhz RAM... [view my complete system specs]

Custom built - Intel Core 2 Duo E6600 - Asus P5W Deluxe mboard - Radeon X1950XTX Graphics - Kingston 2GB Ram - Audigy 2ZS Sound - 3 x WD 500 GB Sata drives - Windows XP Pro

• Wed, Mar 24 2010 1:26 PM In reply to

Re: Help & Advice

I also want to echo deep thanks and grateful appreciation to the Herculean efforts Marianna puts forth on a daily basis, with an average load of 800 emails a day. There is no one else who can compare to her dedication, loyalty and achievements when it comes to positive results for many, many users here. She brings a whole new meaning and definition to the term "customer support and service". The rest of the corporate world should pay attention and use her methodology as a model for "here's the way you do it right".

I wonder if Avid corporate leaders fully appreciate what a critical function she provides to make their company look good. I sincerely hope they don't take her for granted. I'd love to see some acknowledgment from Kirk and/or Gary on this subject. She certainly has earned that and much, much more.

Newscutter Nitris DX 9.5.3.5 * Media Composer 5.5.3.6 (At Home on PC running XP Pro) * Symphony 6.5.2.1 (At home on MacBook Pro3,1 running 10.7.2) * Interplay... [view my complete system specs]

Larry Rubin

Senior Editor

The Pentagon Channel

www.pentagonchannel.mil

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller