Latest post Sat, Oct 27 2018 6:17 PM by HamNCheese. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Oct 27 2018 6:17 PM

• HamNCheese
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Los Angeles
    • Posts 386
    • Points 5,650

multicam clip errors

I'm working on a project with 3 editors all working on individual external drives (not a server), all running 2018.5, some are at 2018.9.  We pass updated edit sequences to each other and get new media now and then but the rest of the project stays the same on each drive.

Over the past month, two multicam problems have popped up:

1. We are continuously getting multicam clips that say "track 1 not found" or "track 2 not found" when accessed.  Sometimes it only happens when part of the clip is played.    These clips worked fine for months, and then one after another they began to throw this error.  On some of them, we can't even open the bin that contains them without the error popping up.  Even restoring to a backup version of the clip predating the error does not fix the problem, we need to regroup it from scratch.

2. On some multicam clips, matching back from the timeline no longer goes to the correct frame.  It's usually off by 30 seconds or so.

Even though these multicam clips were never moved from one system to another and remained on their original drives, the errors began to appear on clips in all 3 systems at the same time.  Has anyone experienced either of these problems, and are they at all related?

freelance, I work on a lot of systems [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller