Latest post Wed, Oct 17 2018 1:37 PM by Marianna. 3 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (4 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Oct 15 2018 6:31 PM

Renewing subscription

Help!!!!

i have been trying to renew my subscription for weeks. It will not allow me.  No support except for constant surveys asking how their support is.  BAD!!!!!

Now my system says SETTING CLASS NOT REGISTERED.  My subscription ran out today, been trying to renew for weeks! I'm terrified that all of our work over the last month willl be lost!

DM

• Tue, Oct 16 2018 1:27 PM In reply to

• RalphC
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 2 2015
    • Posts 1,806
    • Points 19,940
    • Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Customer Service
      Avid Employee
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Renewing subscription

Hi David,

I'm checking the case as well as your Avid master account.

RalphC

MacBook Pro 15 2018 Intel Core i7 2.6GHz Mac 10.13.6 Intel UHD 630. [view my complete system specs]
  • Wed, Oct 17 2018 12:56 PM In reply to

I was quick to report that AVID support was BAD! I have to give them their props though because they understood my frustration and fixed my problem,  It took a while but they called me on the phone and walked me through the issues.  Well done.

Better late than never.

FYI, I bought my software from a third party vendor and needed to go through that vendor to renew.  Error messages from Avid, unable to reach a live person and promises to fix things before my subscription expired is what generated the frustration.  All is fixed now.  Purchasing neww contract through Avid Web Store.

David M

• Wed, Oct 17 2018 1:37 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,151
    • Points 217,275
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Thanks David....

Raff and the team worked to get this resolved for you and I appreciate you posting. So often we are told what we do wrong not what we do right.

Thank you and I will make sure they know as this reenforces that behavior.

Marianna

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

Page 1 of 1 (4 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller