Latest post Thu, Feb 1 2018 3:49 PM by JMac. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Feb 1 2018 3:49 PM

• JMac
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Sat, Jan 11 2014
    • Posts 5
    • Points 65

Exporting Spanned Markers

With regular, single-frame markers, I am used to using the Export Markers>Text function to create a txt file that can be imported into columns in Microsoft Excel. The data exported includes Marker #, Name, TC, track, and comment. 

However, with spanned markers, when I use the Export function, the file generated doesn't include the END timecode. It seems to include the rest of the data (as above), the TC IN, and the IN/OUT frame count. Even when the Markers window is set to display timecode, the final column in the exported file still just has a frame count (not even IN/OUT time). I want to be able to have TC IN and TC OUT columns in my excel sheet, I can't even use a formula to generate this data without adding a complex timecode math plugin to the software. 

Am I missing something here? How to I get the spanned marker list to export the same way it appears in the Markers window? 

Running MC 8.9.0 Mac OSX Sierra.

MacPro5,1 / 2 x 2.93 GHz 6-Core Intel Xeon / 24 GB RAM / L2 Cache (per Core): 256 KB / L3 Cache (per Processor): 12 MB / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 680 [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller