Latest post Thu, Jan 11 2018 2:54 AM by Fixius. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Jan 11 2018 2:54 AM

• Fixius
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Jan 11 2018
    • Posts 1
    • Points 5

Record Automation shortcut/Artist Mix Integration

I've use an artist mix with Media Composer on a regular basis.  It is helpful and time-saving, but could be much more so.  There are several buttons on the artist mix that are completely unused by Media Composer, and should be in order to get our money's worth out of the product, and increase it's overal usefulness.  There should be an abilty to group (or gang) tracks from the control surface, and there should most definitely be a way to map the record automation button to a keyboard shortcut, or button on the control surface.  Having to constantly go back to the mixer window to perform these tasks is incredibly frustrating, and limits the usefullness of the artist mix.  Having a physical controller should mean I never have to click on anything in the mix window.  I know it was designed by Euphonix, and not tailor made for this software, but I would strongly recommend tailoring one to fit the other, because it would incredibly helpful.  The artist mix works wonderfully in Pro Tools.  I would love to see it have more functionality with Media Composer.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller