Latest post Tue, Nov 1 2016 3:03 AM by Mondo. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Oct 31 2016 8:51 PM

Feature request: Export graphic, Same Resolution as source

I couldn't find if this was possible and some searching seemed to indicate it wasn't.

Using DNxHR we are editing many(all?) frame rates and sizes in MC to a 1920x1080 60i finish. We keep an AMA linked bin of every bin that gets transcoded to DNxHR LB.  We have 1080 to 6K in this project, 23.976p to 60i 

There's no way that I can see to grab a still from a 4K/6K AMA linked clip in the source window and export the still frame at original resolution. That means at the moment we're making lists of clips/stills that we want and then grabbing stills in Premiere from the original sources.

Either add this as a feature, like the "same as source" toggle in Quicktime export or point me in the direction where this function is hiding.

tnx

MBP 2.8 GHz i7, 16GB RAM Media Composer 12.1 [view my complete system specs]
    Filed under: , ,
  • Tue, Nov 1 2016 3:03 AM In reply to

• Mondo
    • Top 50 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Sydney Australia
    • Posts 1,625
    • Points 18,630

Re: Feature request: Export graphic, Same Resolution as source

You would have to open the clip up in a new higher res project as your going to be limited in raster by the project format. I'm not sure if this will work but I think it should...

HP Z820 16GB RAM Winx64Pro SP1/Xeon 2620 x 2/Quadro 4000 NitrisDX, Fiber client Unity client 5.3 Build 15440, 4 bay SSD dock (Addonics) Custom build: Asus... [view my complete system specs]

John

Can we go back to the way audio nodes used to be selected? Please? ie if you have audio nodes at the same time on selected tracks; then selecting 1 audio node selects them all at that time. Having to shift select nodes or add an in and out is time consuming and counter productive. At least make it an option.

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller