Latest post Fri, Aug 12 2016 12:07 PM by erwabo. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, Aug 12 2016 12:07 PM

• erwabo
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Oct 28 2008
    • Detroit MI
    • Posts 139
    • Points 1,655

AirSpeed Files

SO, I bought an AirSpeed classic but it doesnt come with the license for the Interplay Transfer Engine. I was able to use the windows FTP commands to connect to the AirSpeed with no problems and I can GET clips from it, but the problem is I cannot play them and I dont really know what format they are in. IS there any way I can play these clips without using the AirSpeed the AirSpeed playback window.

I see this is running FreeBSD as its operating system so the normal SSH commands work, but it seems it stores clips in some propietary format, so how can I play clips outside the AirSpeed and PUT clips on to it. I DID download the Interplay Transfer Engine, and the FTP portion seemed to connect but as I said I get the "Transfer Engine Offline" which Im guessing because it cant find a license because in the Command windows it says “failed to detect  license”...and/or I have no idea what Im doing =)

I think im not fully understanding where the Interplay Engine/Client come into play. I was told that in Standalone mode you could jsut install the components and connect to the AirSpeed Via the editor. ON this old rig, I have MC 2.7 and Interplay 2.7.5, but maybe im just missing something

Pro Tools 12.5, Avid Media Composer Adrenaline HD 5.7, Studio Toolkit 5.7 [view my complete system specs]

Eric Bojonell
    Owner
    EBO Music Studios L.L.C.

Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller