Latest post Thu, Nov 21 2013 8:00 AM by Marianna. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Nov 21 2013 7:44 AM

Timeline blank after product disruption/ having trouble opening any of the sequences

Hi,

I had to shut down abruptly, which has caused the timeline to come up without showing any clips/ so blank. This has happened before and it was just a matter of reopening to get the sequence to show up as clips on the timeline.

I'm a new user, so I need the basics pointed out to me. i don't recall how I fumbled my way back to a timeline showing clips last time.  The sequences are there and i think i'm just having trouble figuring out what to click on to load them into the timeline. Liquid has been working great, so I just need to be pointed in the correct dirrection. I have tried double clicking on the sequence in my sequence bin. The sequence name comes up in the header bar of the timeline window. So what should I do now?

Filed under: ,
  • Thu, Nov 21 2013 8:00 AM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,160
    • Points 217,415
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Re: Timeline blank after product disruption/ having trouble opening any of the sequences

Hello Chris,

The Liquid Forums are HERE now. Avid sold the Pinnacle products to Corel. Actualy Liquid was not included as Liquid is an end of the line (EOL) product nowadays

Good luck

Regards

Douglas

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller