Latest post Wed, Oct 22 2014 1:53 AM by Marcus Johnson. 36 replies.
Page 3 of 3 (37 items) < Previous 1 2 3
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, May 29 2014 1:33 AM In reply to

Re: New Blue Titler?

Hello,

I just installed MC 8 with NewBlue Titler 2. It shows up in the FX panel but when I go to launch the user interface I get nothing. Any fix?

Thanks,

Ken

MacBook Pro OS 10.8.5, 2.7ghz Core i7, 16 GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB, Avid MC 8.0. [view my complete system specs]
    Filed under:
  • Thu, May 29 2014 2:27 AM In reply to

I think I figured it out... Perpetual license comes with 1.0 not 2.0. 

MacBook Pro OS 10.8.5, 2.7ghz Core i7, 16 GB Ram, NVIDIA GeForce GT 650M 1024 MB, Avid MC 8.0. [view my complete system specs]
  • Thu, May 29 2014 7:37 PM In reply to

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 10,157
    • Points 217,360
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

Look here for the scoop on what comes with perpetual, subscription and floating

http://community.avid.com/forums/p/127293/728497.aspx#728497

#10 - 3rd Party Applications  is where to look

marianna 

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

• Mon, Oct 20 2014 7:50 PM In reply to

It appears that Avid Media Composer and Symphony have installed correctly, but NewBlue Titler is not vsible in the Video plugin options.  I've reinstalled a few times but am still not seeing it.  

I downloaded Titler from the NewBlue site, but that was for v2 or v3 and required a purchase.  I would like to acquire v1 for install.

I am an IT person, just trying to get the software installed.  chris.hostage@rghentertainment.com

Symphony 67 Nitris DX OSX | ISIS 5000 | MC7 Nitris DX OSX | MC7 OSX [view my complete system specs]
  • Tue, Oct 21 2014 2:14 AM In reply to

Hi Robert, 

I'm very sorry to hear that Titler Pro isn't showing up for you in Symphony. Can you please check something for me? Go to this folder on your hard drive:

/Library/Application Support/Avid/AVX2_Plug-ins/NewBlue/

Do you see a file name MCTitlerProHost.avx in there or in a subdirectory of it?

• Tue, Oct 21 2014 7:41 PM In reply to

• timbaille
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Dec 18 2006
    • United Kingdom
    • Posts 32
    • Points 375

So please can some one clarify does the new blue titler have everything that is listed in the starter pack ?

For instance effects- animations -starter pack- dream  glow = I just have blsck boxes 

same with Starter back in transitions 

tried re loading several times 

Thanks gracious ones !

Model Name: 2 x Macbook pro 2.25 ghz 4 gb ram imac dual 2.25 and 4gig ram all running snow leopard and avid 5.5 [view my complete system specs]
  • Wed, Oct 22 2014 1:53 AM In reply to

timbaille:

So please can some one clarify does the new blue titler have everything that is listed in the starter pack ?

For instance effects- animations -starter pack- dream  glow = I just have blsck boxes 

same with Starter back in transitions 

tried re loading several times 

Thanks gracious ones !

Yes, the effects and transitions in the Starter Pack do come with Titler. The black boxes you're describing - is that what you're seeing in the effects and transitions lists in Titler? Does anything happen if you apply them to your Titler project?

Page 3 of 3 (37 items) < Previous 1 2 3

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller