Latest post Mon, Dec 31 2012 5:11 PM by chappyptcruiser. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Dec 31 2012 5:40 AM

Audio Keyframes Issue - Not Able To Add A Keyframe To A1

When trying to keyframes for audio editing on stereo tracks "A1" and "A2", "A1"is not getting the keyframe, only A2, and only "A2" levels get adjusted.  Yet both tracks are activated, ganged and/or grouped on the timeline. When I deselect "A2" and leave only "A1", no keyframe is added.  So in essence, I cannot add a keyframe to "A1", only "A2".

The clips are listed in the bin as "V1 A1-2", so they are stereo and drop into the timeline on "A1 and A2, as expected.

When I take the audio mixer off "Auto" to "Clip" and adjust a track level, both tracks are adjusted, as expected because they are grouped.  So why won't both tracks get the keyframe?  What am I not doing?

I am currently using MC6.0.1.

Thanks in advance,

David

AMD Phenom II 1090T Six-Core processor, 12GB DDR3 RAM, ATI Radeon HD 5770 video card with 1 GB memory, HDMI, onboard RealTek HD audio ports, analog and... [view my complete system specs]
  • Mon, Dec 31 2012 5:11 PM In reply to

Re: Audio Keyframes Issue - Not Able To Add A Keyframe To A1

I think I solved the problem... I made the Track Control settings for both A1" and A2" identical, Volume only, and now it works as expected.  I could've sworn I tried that many times before I wrote the posting.  ANyway, it works now.

AMD Phenom II 1090T Six-Core processor, 12GB DDR3 RAM, ATI Radeon HD 5770 video card with 1 GB memory, HDMI, onboard RealTek HD audio ports, analog and... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller