Latest post Wed, Jul 28 2010 4:03 PM by tvshrine. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Jul 28 2010 7:03 AM

• luisshade
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Jul 28 2010
    • Posts 2
    • Points 40

ERROR exeption ACCESS VIOLATION news cutter xp

Hello, the problem that I have is that I need to know the reason of this mistake inside my sequence of work. This mistake happens to the moment to be with a clean or already published sequence, which causes that I freeze avid:

http://i26.tinypic.com/ml5a8h.jpg

Then to go on to this another mistake:

http://i27.tinypic.com/10e1t3l.jpg

Which freezes definitively my avid and forces me to reboot, there are times in which I manage to lose sequences on not having saved or do to me more slowly my work on having had to close and open again the program.

I wait for all kinds of answers solve any thing please.

thanks.

• Wed, Jul 28 2010 3:10 PM In reply to

Re: exeption ACCESS VIOLATION news cutter xp

Moving this thread to the Media Composer PC Forum, which is as close to Newscutter XP as you'll get.

Newscutter Nitris DX 9.5.3.5 * Media Composer 5.5.3.6 (At Home on PC running XP Pro) * Symphony 6.5.2.1 (At home on MacBook Pro3,1 running 10.7.2) * Interplay... [view my complete system specs]

Larry Rubin

Senior Editor

The Pentagon Channel

www.pentagonchannel.mil

• Wed, Jul 28 2010 4:03 PM In reply to

• tvshrine
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Posts 109
    • Points 1,575

Re: exeption ACCESS VIOLATION news cutter xp

you are not alone, I have newscutter and get this double error often as well, It started when I started with HD projects, I've learned to live with it but you should be able to do a "cntrl S" after it happens to do a force save so you at least don't lose anything.

AVID newscutter Nitris DX 10.0.327 HPxw8600 BCC 8 [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller