Latest post Mon, Jan 18 2010 2:29 PM by jakeheat. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sat, Jan 16 2010 5:20 PM

• NathanD
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Mon, Jun 9 2008
    • Posts 4
    • Points 70

Effects pallette

Over the years, as more effects have been added to the Media Composer systems the effects pallette has gotten a little crowded and confusing. It's hard to track down effects especially when the Boris Continuum filters have been installed as well.

Here are some suggestions from the Avid-L mailing list:

-It'd be great for the Effects Palette to have a search feature for effects like Adobe has in After Effects.
    (Adjustable font sizes in there too)

-A custom effects tab in the Pallette (Bins with saved effects show up there, but it would be nice to have it as
    part of individual user settings).

MC Software v4.0.5 Mac Pro [view my complete system specs]
  • Sat, Jan 16 2010 6:23 PM In reply to

• Jayanta
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on Fri, Jul 6 2007
    • India
    • Posts 1,504
    • Points 16,255

Re: Effects pallette

YesGeeked Or Maybe Folder and Subfolder inside the Effect PalleteHmm

All Sorts of System as I am a freelance Editor [view my complete system specs]

"Out of mud the lovely Lotus Blooms, Out of Strife something higher vies "

• Mon, Jan 18 2010 2:29 PM In reply to

• jakeheat
    • Top 500 Contributor
    • Joined on Sun, Sep 3 2006
    • London
    • Posts 491
    • Points 5,905

Re: Effects pallette

NathanD:
    -It'd be great for the Effects Palette to have a search feature for effects like Adobe has in After Effects.

It would be great if everything in the Project window (Bin's, Effects, even Settings) was searchable. This would save me a lot of time locating stuff.

Media Composer 2018.9 MacPro 6 core - 32 GB RAM - OS:10.13.6 3.33Ghz iMacs, Macbook Pros. BM, AJA, Matrox After Effects, etc [view my complete system specs]

@jaketheeditor 

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller