Latest post Wed, Aug 12 2009 9:34 AM by Joachim Claus. 1 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (2 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Aug 7 2008 5:23 AM

• Marianna
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Avid
    • Posts 9,943
    • Points 214,780
    • Avid Beta Moderators
      Avid Customer Advocate
      Avid Developer Moderator
      BlogAuthor
      SystemAdministrator

AudioSuite Timeshift Plugin to shorten Audio Clip

The title almost says it all.

This tutorial deals with one way of shortening audio tracks by using the TimeShift plugin in the Audio Suite.

Regards,
    Douglas

This tutorial can be viewed at "Full-screen" by clicking on the icon on the toolbar

Director of Online Communities and Forums/Customer Advocate [view my complete system specs]

marianna.montague@avid.com

mobile 813-493-6800

Twitter:  avidmarianna

Facebook: Marianna Montague

www.avidcustomerassociation.com   |  Connect 2019 | April 6-7 | Aria, Las Vegas, NV

WWLD

• Wed, Aug 12 2009 9:34 AM In reply to

• Joachim Claus
    • Top 150 Contributor
    • Joined on Fri, Nov 4 2005
    • Seeheim-Jugenheim, Germany
    • Posts 908
    • Points 11,625

Re: AudioSuite Timeshift Plugin to shorten Audio Clip

Hallo Doug,

I looked your tutorial on how to use time shift. When I used Timeshift, I observed the information fields of the clip in use show a length of 00:00:00.00, and these entries could not be modified. There are green entries which showthe clip's characteristics after the processing. Ithought, that it would be ideal, if I could just enter the new (processed) clip length and Timeshift would calculate the factor by itself. However, these fields seem not to work at all. Do you know about their meaning?

Joachim

SuperMicro Workstation 7048A-T Dual Xeon (10 cores) E5-2640v4 2.4GHz 128 GB RAM, PNY P4000, 1 PCIe SSD 400 GB (Intel SSDPEDMW400G4) 1 SSD 2 TB for UHD... [view my complete system specs]

Joachim Claus

Page 1 of 1 (2 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller