Latest post Tue, Oct 18 2005 1:17 PM by Ferenc Kovacs. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Oct 18 2005 11:06 AM

• refined
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Tue, Oct 18 2005
    • South Africa
    • Posts 20
    • Points 290

Rolling Titles

Please could you sort out the roll titles on Express HD VERSION 5 ... when resaving after changes to a existing roll title is done, the duration is limited to the duration on the timeline , and does not create a standard 4 min duration on resave as in version 4 of express...

therefore one can not adjust or recalculate the speed ...I have to reopen a blank title page drag and drop the short resaved version in that blank page AND THEN RESAVE!!!! ...

why has it changed since Version 4??? please fix!!!!!

Refined
    May the force be with you
  • Tue, Oct 18 2005 12:07 PM In reply to

• Baklap
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Hilversum - The Netherlands
    • Posts 6,944
    • Points 82,400
    • Moderator: Avid Xpress Pro PC

Re: Rolling Titles

please elaborate? I don't understand your issue. You can trim the title to where ever you want it and change the lenght of the title.. shorter lenght faster roll... longer title slower roll....

But if i misunderstand it please elaborate some more..

Menno

35+ MC's - 224TB Isis - 2.2 PB Spectra T950 - Interplay - 2 Media Central's - 3 TM's - 2 STP's - 500 TB Isilon - 2 Vantage - MOG SPeedrail... [view my complete system specs]

Twitter Account

"If you do what you did you will get what you got!"

My Keys

• Tue, Oct 18 2005 1:17 PM In reply to

Re: Rolling Titles

I also experienced this in 5.1.6: after rendering a roll there is no way to make it longer, even the effect clip in the bin has the fixed length. The only workaround is to start a new roll and copy the text, as refined said. But I would think this is rather a bug than a new feature Tongue Tied [:S]

Another thing with rolls (bug? also in 5.1.6): if I put the end title (roll) somewhere at the end of the sequence and shorten it with trim, it stops where the sequence ended before (I mean the roll became the longest part of the timeline, and when I reach the place where the second longest clip ends). This way I can't make the roll shorter. I have to move the whole title to the left a bit, the shorten a bit, put it back where it began and trim to the final size (I hope its clear, at least I know what I'm talking about Big Smile [:D]).

HP Z420 MC7.0.4.4 MINT server-client network [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller