Latest post Wed, Dec 1 2021 8:59 PM by Chris Bové. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Wed, Dec 1 2021 3:11 PM

MC1st Saying I need to login

I am having a popup when attempting to open MC1st it says it requires login. To quit and login to Avid link, which I have done. I have looked for solutions online and I have:

Logged in, and restarted (seperately)
    Cleared the Cache and attempted to sync
    Uninstall and reinstall
    Spent about 4.5 hours yesterday trying things from this forum with no success.

My Specs

Version 10.0.19042 Build 19042

Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-4820K CPU @ 3.70GHz, 3701 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 8 Logical Processor(s)
    Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 32.0 GB Can anyone help? I have not seen anyone post a solution to this issue.
  • Wed, Dec 1 2021 8:22 PM In reply to

• Adman
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Atlanta Georgia, USA
    • Posts 5,487
    • Points 62,205
    • BlogAuthor
      Moderator: Avid Free DV
      Moderator: Avid Xpress DV PC
      Moderator: Avid Xpress Studio
      Moderator: MCA PC

Re: MC1st Saying I need to login

Sorry you are having issues. I sent this up the pike and hopefully someone will chime in.

Mac Pro, Monterey, 64GB Ram. 1TB SSD system drive, 250Gb SSD external (media) drive. QHD Ultra wide, thunderbolt LG monitor, MC 2021.12 Pro Tools 2021... [view my complete system specs]
  • Wed, Dec 1 2021 8:59 PM In reply to

Re: MC1st Saying I need to login

Thanks Adman - Yes, we see it. Thanks for the heads-up.

Hello, and yes we're sorry you are experiencing this. We are seeing a number of other users experiencing the same thing, and so we are looking into it. At the moment, it seems to only be affecting Media Composer | First users, and only a small number, however there is no resolution yet. When we have one, I will let you know.

Please standby...

Email me to create a support case: chris.bove@avid.com 

------

Chris Bové
    Avid Online Community Manager

Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller