Latest post Thu, Oct 28 2021 6:10 PM by Adman. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Thu, Oct 28 2021 5:50 PM

• agarrison
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Posts 2
    • Points 30

Picture disappears from Source Window

Hi, all

I have a sequence loaded in source and am clipping selects from that sequence timeline to a different sequence in the editor timeline.  Everytime a I drop in a clip, when I return to the Source window and timeline, the source picture is gone.  If I go to Windows>Workspaces>[my curreent workspace and then select it to refresh, the picture posp back on.  This is tedious.  Any sugestions? 

MacBook Pro running Mojave (OS 10.14.6)

Thanks,

Andrew

• Thu, Oct 28 2021 5:56 PM In reply to

Re: Picture disappears from Source Window

agarrison:

Hi, all

I have a sequence loaded in source and am clipping selects from that sequence timeline to a different sequence in the editor timeline.  Everytime a I drop in a clip, when I return to the Source window and timeline, the source picture is gone.  If I go to Windows>Workspaces>[my curreent workspace and then select it to refresh, the picture posp back on.  This is tedious.  Any sugestions? 

MacBook Pro running Mojave (OS 10.14.6)

Thanks,

Andrew

Responsed to this double thread here: https://community.avid.com/forums/t/204336.aspx

Editing Movie Magic.

My Equipment & System Specs

Media Composer Ultimate 2022.7 | Pro Tools Studio 2022.7 | Avid Play | Sibelius Artist 2022.7

• Thu, Oct 28 2021 6:10 PM In reply to

• Adman
    • Top 25 Contributor
    • Joined on Thu, Oct 13 2005
    • Atlanta Georgia, USA
    • Posts 5,487
    • Points 62,205
    • BlogAuthor
      Moderator: Avid Free DV
      Moderator: Avid Xpress DV PC
      Moderator: Avid Xpress Studio
      Moderator: MCA PC

Re: Picture disappears from Source Window

This is a double posting. Please delete the one of your choosing. :)

Adman - Forum Moderator

Mac Pro, Monterey, 64GB Ram. 1TB SSD system drive, 250Gb SSD external (media) drive. QHD Ultra wide, thunderbolt LG monitor, MC 2021.12 Pro Tools 2021... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller