Latest post Sun, Mar 28 2021 3:20 PM by ripvanmarlowe. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Sun, Mar 28 2021 3:20 PM

Can anyone explain the locked fill track on imported clips with an alpha?

This has been around for ages but I've never really had to deal with it too much, but I'm currently batch importing a selection of layered Photoshop files with alphas.  There's been some issue with the batch import and only the matte layer (v2) has come in, but the fill layer (v3) is offline. The fix would seem to be for me to cut the fill layer back in to the offline V3 clip but obviously Avid locks this so I can't do that. There was some talk of double clicking with the segment tool rather than stepping in to unlock the track but this isn't working for me. The editor has remade them for me and so it's working now but can someone explain why this track is always locked and what the benefit of not being able to unlock it is? 

Andi

HP ZBook G6 15 2.6Ghz 6-core i7 9th Gen Nvidia Quadro T2000 4GB 64GB RAM Win 10 Pro MC Ultimate 2022.10 MacbookPro 15 2019 6 core 2.6GHz i9 32GB... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller