Latest post Tue, Mar 23 2021 11:20 PM by ripvanmarlowe. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Tue, Mar 23 2021 11:20 PM

Option to apply CC corrections downstream...

Using relational CC in Symph is fast but sometimes a clip from the same tape or master clip with change halfway through a scene - for example a scene starts off indoors, then during the course of the scene moves outdoors or to a location that is lit differently. The clip still belongs to the same master clip but now it needs a new set of uniform corrections for the rest of the scene.

Currently what I seem to have to do is correct the majority of the clips using the Master Clip relationship and then go back and Src Segment the clips that need a differemt correction. 

I'd like to be able to tell Symph; After this timecode, treat clips from this source as a new, but still related, series of clips. Or perhaps between a marked region so I could select the portion of the timeline I want the changes to occur in. 

Bit picky I know, but would be a timesaver.

Andi

HP ZBook G6 15 2.6Ghz 6-core i7 9th Gen Nvidia Quadro T2000 4GB 64GB RAM Win 10 Pro MC Ultimate 2022.10 MacbookPro 15 2019 6 core 2.6GHz i9 32GB... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller