Latest post Fri, May 3 2019 3:38 PM by Scott. 0 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Fri, May 3 2019 3:38 PM

• Scott
    • Not Ranked
    • Joined on Wed, Nov 30 2011
    • Washington State
    • Posts 22
    • Points 280

Integrating NewBlue Amplify & Media Composer 2018

I have upgraded to a new system, new Media Composer, and bought the production pack which includes New Blue Amplify (thinking that it would be at least a partial replacement for Avid FX which I no longer have access to).  So far I'm unimpressed, but want to make sure that the problem doesn't lie with me and my ignorance.  

I cannot find a way to access Amplify from within Media Composer.  The effects list has the basic pre-installed NewBlue Elements/Essentials, etc.  but nothing to suggest "Amplify".

When I installed Amplify, it takes me to a window where I can open up a trial version, which opens up as "Titler Pro", apparently as a stand-alone program, i.e., not within the MC framework.  Even so, I have tried to activate it with my product key, but there is no obvious way to do this.  I'm just trying to create some simple transitions, and am finding myself missing Avid FX tremendously.  Am I missing something completely obvious?  Or is this production pack not going to be a good solution for me?

TIA.

Windows 10, 64-bit Intel Core i9-9900 CPU @3.6 GHz 32 GB RAM NVIDIA Quadro P600 Graphics [view my complete system specs]
    Filed under:
Page 1 of 1 (1 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller