Latest post Wed, Apr 24 2019 4:21 PM by Supermandan1. 2 replies.
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)
Sort Posts: Previous Next
  • Mon, Apr 22 2019 3:48 PM

Colour correction method

Hi,

If, say, you edit a sequence together from uncorrected footage, can you then cc one edit and translate that to all other edits from that footage?

Same again for later-treated audio?

Thanks,

DC

Asus N55SF Notebook running Windows 10 Home Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20GHz Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB System type... [view my complete system specs]
  • Mon, Apr 22 2019 3:57 PM In reply to

• smrpix
    • Top 75 Contributor
    • Joined on Wed, Sep 5 2012
    • Posts 1,373
    • Points 16,950

Re: Colour correction method

If you have the symphony option you can do this easily by using any of the source-side correction options (Src Tape or Src Clip Name or Master Clip.)

If you don't have Symphony, you can save the CC effect to a bin and apply it to other shots in the sequence from the same source. (I color code my sources so they're easy to identify.)

AFAIK there's no way to do this for audio.  However, you can put all your clips that need the same effect on a single track and apply a track effect in the audio tool.

• Wed, Apr 24 2019 4:21 PM In reply to

Re: Colour correction method

Thank you.  How to colour-code your source clips?

DC

Asus N55SF Notebook running Windows 10 Home Processor: Intel(R) Core (TM) i7-2670QM CPU @ 2.20GHz 2.20GHz Installed memory (RAM): 8.00 GB System type... [view my complete system specs]
Page 1 of 1 (3 items)

© Copyright 2011 Avid Technology, Inc.  Terms of Use |  Privacy Policy |  Site Map |  Find a Reseller